CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Tuesday 24 November 2009

Little Boot Card and More


This little card was made from a digi file I got from Whimsie Doodles, I made it a bit different but its still cute.

This next card is a 3d card with some Cuttlebugging done on it and some Nestibilities too



This is one of my first christmas cards, this one has the poinsettia on it that I cut out with the Craft Robo, it is a file from Vickie at BGlad Papercrafts, Thanks Vickie for your wonderful Free files. This is an easel card, they are fun and easy to make.



This next card is one done mostly with the Cuttlebug and a file that Bryan made and I cut on the Craft Robo, also the scroll part with the leaf is from another file from Vickie at BGlad Papercrafts



I have several more cards that I am working on , I will try to upload to-morrow!