CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Wednesday 6 January 2010

Fran's B'day Card, Calender, CD Holder all in one

Here is a couple pictures of the Card, Calender, Cd Holder I made for my friend Fran her b'day is on Friday...Happy Birthday Fran!



The picture is 3-d layered, the little calendar has tear off pages, I found it on the net, sorry forgot where I got it from, I just printed it out.


because the cd cover was a larger size I custom made the folder to fit it. 
The poem is also one I found on the net.
On the cd I put techniques and tutorials for using the Score Pal  go check out the Score Pal at  http://www.scor-pal.com/
I use my score pal all the time,  Fran has one but she never digs it out, I am hoping she will start using it more and find out how handy it really is and learn to love it like I do mine.  Useful for not only making the fold for cards, but for making little boxes, bags and for any thing that needs a score line.
It is one of the most useful items I own, I use it as much as I do my Cuttlebug. 
Speaking of the Cuttlebug, to-day I embossed paper with the mosiac embossing folder and made Faux leather, got the idea when I saw the tutorial on SplitCoast Stampers
I thought why do I need to make a wallet why can't I just use it on  a card...so that is what I am going to be trying with it, I will put the pictures up when I get em done.

Bye for now
Cara