CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Saturday 10 April 2010

And still more Cards I have been playing around with.

This card the flowers were cut with the big shot and a Stampin up die, inked the edges and crumpled the petals, scalloped edge and sentiment from Stampin Up


This easel card was made using a digital image from Instant Printable Images, I cut it out and then did some tile printing on it , with versamark ink and clear embossing powder and then distressed it with Tim Holtz distress ink so the spaces would show up.


This is also a digital inage from the same sheet called Mothers Day. The background was embossed with The Cuttlebug using the Folder called Allegro


This next card was easy, patterned paper for the back ground, hand made flower and sentiment done on the computor.



Thats it for now  I have one more card to show you but I can't put it up till Monday, as it is Bryan's birthday card, he says he never comes here to look but I bet he does!!

Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.

Thanks for stopping by.
Cara