CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Saturday 20 February 2010

I have been busy!

I bought a new laptop before Christmas and I have not used it much, so I decided to use it to do this blog post, it has a touch screen, so if you see a lot of spelling mistakes we will blame it on the little touch pen not on me LOL
I have busy making a few different cards.




This is a business envelope size card, made with 3D tags that I had put together quite some time ago. The edge was punched with a Fiskars punch.




This is anothe Valentines card I made with an image from Twisted Papers, they have some great images. 
The heart backgroung was embossed using the Cuttlebug and one of the new romance folders.




And yet another black and white card, stamped greeting is from Stampin Up.

That's it for this post I will have a couple more cards to upload a bit later.

Thanks for Looking

Cara