CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Thursday 4 February 2010

Valentine's Cards

This little 3d frog image was printed off , cut out and layered onto a nestibilities heart the paper was folded in half then cut with the die just off at the top so you have a folded card

This one same thing but I used a square card base and cut out a square nesibalities and used it as a frame, I think they turned out really cute.

This card is another 3d image cut out and layered on to card base embossed with the cuttlebug, layered with red nestabilities die and a paper lace doily


This card I cut the heart with the holes and the love on my Craftrobo with a free file , the small white hearts are the small heart nestabilites die and I put them thru  the Cuttlebug swiss dots embossing folder, on the insde so the what holes would show up I put a heart shape and lined with a white piece edges punched with the Fiskars heart border punch. Sorry I should have taken a picture of the inside too.


This card is a different size made to fit in a business envelope, used a mixture of hearts on this one,Stampin Up and Nestabilities, embossed with Cuttlebug folder allergro, border punch from Stampin Up

Hope you have enjoyed my mixture of Valentine cards.

I will be back later with some other cards I have been working on.
Thanks for stoppping by
Cara