CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Friday 12 March 2010

All White Challenge and More

Well I finally got some cards finished...an all white Challenge...I did it,  don't know how good the picture will show up on here but we will give it a try
Man I have to be the worst picture taker.....going to hire someone to take pictures for me!

This card was made with all white cardstock...did you know there are many colors of white and I just happen to have about 6 different ones! Yikes!  The dry embossed images were all made with Cuttlebug folders ran thru my Big Shot...did I tell you I have a Big Shot now I sorta sprung my little Cuttlebug machine apart...I snapped it back to-gether but it will never be the same! The white flowers are from Stampin Up, the lace with the beads I got from Wal-Mart and thats it all white.

Now for my color added version, I went with pink,  I just need put put a sentiment on it, probably will stamp that in Pretty in Pink.
Ok that is it for the White challenge I will be doing a couple more post with cards that Fran and I have cased!

Thanks for stopping by!
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think

Cara