CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Friday 12 March 2010

Black and White Wedding Cards Cased

A couple cards that we worked on at Fran's yesterday. These are cased ideas from blogging hopping...if I remember where I found them I will let you know.

Is there some sorta rule......if you ruin or waste cardstock it gives you an excuse to  buy more!! I must have ruined 2 sheets doing this card, it was a comedy of errors...using ticket punch instead of rounder not getting things on even and I see I still do not have things totally even..I will blame it on my eye, no one else to blame!

On this card I used the Stampin Up Bride paper for the hearts and the little flowers, the embossing was done with the Cuttlebug edge folders in my Big Shot.  Pearls are from Stampin Up


This picture is not the greatest the card is black, I should have put a white background behind it to take the picture.  Stampin Up border punch, bride paper and ribbon. The piece in the middle is silver SU paper

Thanks for havin a look see.  Please leave a comment

Cara