CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Saturday 27 March 2010

Cara's Mess

Well I finally finished the 3 cards I have been messing around with the last few days, my niece is getting married in Oct and my sister is wanting to make her cards so I was putting to-gether a few ideas for her...this is another take on the card I made before, it opens where the pink scalloped border is and you can put the invitation inside, I have some light pink paper that is perfect it looks sorta like parchment.




This card I was messing around with water color pencils on the flowers and thought I should do
something with them so here is my creation


This card is made with flower and butterfly stickers!  Spellbinders Nestabilities dies and cuttlebug embossing folder, piece of organdy ribbon I had here and computor generated sentiment.

Hope you like my messing around creations!
Please leave a comment and tell me what you think.
Thanks for stopping by!

Cara