CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Friday 11 June 2010

20 Minute or Less Scrapbook Page Challenge

Well I thought I would give the Friday 20 minute Scrapbook page Challenge from Carole'Anne's blog Stampin Stress Away a try...you were to make a page using this template in 20 mins or less...haha took me a lot longer than that...I am not much good at doing pages. 
So here is my feable attempt...I tried to get the lettering higgly piggly and I see now I did not do that good of a job of that and the colors don't seem to be that great either in the picture...how do you take a picture of a 12 x 12 page anyway??? anyone got an answer for me???

All paper used was Stampin Up, the letters were cut out using my Craft Robo

Thanks for stopping by
Please leave a comment

Thanks
Cara