CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Tuesday 1 June 2010

Digital Image Fred She Said

This is a card I made for My cousins Terry 65th Birthday which is to-day I used a pre colored digital image from Fred-She-Said...she has some really great images, some are colored and others you have to color yourself and and she has lots of free image too...go check it out!


This card is a shadow box card I made for a mingle I was in, I sent it off to South Africa,
I hope she got it Ok ......It cost a fortune to send cards to South Africa, so I hope she likes it.

This is the inside of the card I did the words on the computer, should have taken a picture of the whole thing so you could see it all it has little boxes so you can check the appropriate sentiment.

Thanks for taking a look

Please leave a comment

Cara