CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Tuesday 1 June 2010

LNS Color Challenge #73 Edited

Did  another card for the Late Night Stampers Color Challenge 73



I decided I would try the LNS Color challenge #73 using Night of Navy, Bordering Blue and So Saffron.
I put a little glitter on the butterflies, it doesn't show up too well in the picture and I finally broke into my package of So Saffron DSP I have been hoarding, for what I don't know......use your paper Cara , then you can buy more!!!...I really must get using more of my DSP papers


And speaking of DSP, Cindy over at Cindy Lou - Stamping Guru, she got me using up my Sweet Pea DSP, I have hardly any left, I took her Sweet Pea Class she had, I have so many cards made with it .....Frantastic class!!  I have signed up for her next class which is coming up June 21st, have you signed up? Go check it out , tell her that I sent you...it will be fun..... I have my paper and I am ready to start.

To-morrow I will show you a coule of little boxes I made with a file I designed and cut with my Craft Robo.

Thanks for stopping by
Please leave a comment

Cara
.