CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Wednesday 2 June 2010

Cute Little Favor Boxes

Here is a couple of little favor boxes/baskets I made using a GSD cut file I designed and cut out with my Craft Robo.  If you would like the GSD file for the basket just e-mail me and I will send it to you. Paper used Stampin Up, the last of my Sweet Pea Flowers from Stampin Up, the green basket I put the handle in too far and of course glued it, so I was stuck with it there.  These were easy to make and would be great for wedding fovors done in the wedding colors.

And then I made what I call quilt block cards using left over paper from the Sweet Pea DSP from Stampin Up, homemade flowers and butterflies using the emboslit from Stampin UP



Hope you enjoyed my little post for this evening.
Thanks for stopping by.
 Please leave a comment

Cara