CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Home

Tuesday 1 June 2010

New Month New Start

Well with a new month upon us I am going to try to update my blog more often. I have so many new cards to share I don't even know where to begin. I may have to start one of those slide show thingies!

I will start with the cards that Fran and I made the other day....double embossing and reverse nestabilities


                                                 Fran's  Reverse Nestabilites Card                                                   



Fran's double embossed card


My Double Embossed card


My  Reverse Nestabilites Card

I sure wish I could figure this blogger out how to put the pictures side by side and get the wording under them correctly..guess I will just have to practise and try different things to get it right, I shall just continue the way I am for now.

Thanks for havin a peek at our afternoon of playing

Cara